The Smart Study International School firmly believes that textual studies are only but a part of the full development of a child and therefore provides a spectrum of in house activities through its various development and co-curricular activities. School has important role to play in helping learners develop and manage their physical and emotional well-being. School is basically the key to students’ personal development.
Critical thinking, cooperation, communication, and creativity are important skills to develop in students as they grow to make decisions that affect not only their own lives but impact our society. All of this together, make co-curricular activities important in overall students development.
Here is the list of modules provided by SSIS to encourage students learning and development:
• Learning and development through drama
• Learning and development through arts and crafts
• Learning and development through music
• Learning and development through dance
• Learning and development through Academic and Educational Quizzes and Contest.